Monday, August 22, 2011

my hidden post

I am in Sydney enjoying the Balmain shop and all the joy that comes with it.

Sarah and I indulged in a weekend road trip, collecting a bundle of goodies for the shop, and for me soaking in the beauty of NSW's south coast for the first time...  as a result another love is added to my list...


These pictures are everywhere, but this particular one was on the climb into Kangaroo Valley.

I dream on...

Milton was a fine stop for breakfast...




and after a couple of huge days, back to my digs in Balmain.

This visit my accommodation is a not so attractive 70's apartment block with very recent renovations.  Very minimalist, contemporary and a little soulless, but great facilities, and central to it all here, so I added some flowers and the sweetest bird vase found in Milton...


and voila...


feels like home - just for a week.

Hidden post?  Hubbie doesn't visit the blog (I think), so I can prattle on about my Sydney passion to my heart's content, without him feeling uneasy about where my heart is lying...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment