Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Two Danielles

Danielle O:
My gorgeous daughter Danielle is visiting from Karratha for a while with her boyfriend Nick.
She popped into the shop (centre of pic, with Nick and Anna) for her first visit to the new 'Calico'.
She also showed me her first completed quilt top...


I have been giving her fat quarter packs as new collections hit the shelves, and this is her interpretation of the Amy Butlers.  Proud mum here!

Danielle T:
I arrived at the shop for my Tuesday fun day, and was greeted with a surprise gift from our Saturday Danielle.
 
As featured on her blog, I was the lucky recipient of one of her delightful bags, made from her amazing collection of Liberty Tana Lawn.
Many thanks... just love it!

2 comments:

  1. omg i can't believe how much danielle is like you!!her quilt is beautiful too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, I love it this is her first! I love how all the colours have been placed looks amazing. You have a beautiful daughter Deb.

    ReplyDelete